In today’s modern era, many companies choose to employ the Motor Vehicle Records Check System to not only verify the driving records of new hires, but also existing employees. Our MVR system may be set up to check driving records on an individual basis, or it may be established as an annual or semi-annual check or re-check of driver activity. Additionally, our High Risk Reporting option allows you to evaluate your driver records by “high risk” behavior. The report will draw attention to drivers in each of the following categories:
- Alcohol or drug related offenses
- Refusal to submit to testing
- Reckless driving
- Any combination of three of more violations in a given time frame per state
- Suspension, revocation or restrictions
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- At fault in a fatal accident
- Conviction of a felony involving a vehicle and/or reckless driving.
Please note that recent changes to legislation may require you to have your driver sign a release giving us permission to run a driver’s MVR. Many companies include this provision in their employment contracts with persons that will be operating a vehicle, but others do not. Therefore it is imperative that you discuss this situation with your Sales Executive prior to running any driver profiles.